Sophy Books

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fitting on My Mom's Lap

My mom says some people might be trying to figure out how I can sit in her lap and that I should show you. So here's one picture of me chewing the fleece toy she made me where half of me is on her lap. And here's a picture of me all the way on her lap. Sometimes I stand up on her lap, too, but she said there was no way she could take a picture of that!


I don't know why everyone thinks it's so funny that I want to sit in her lap. It's so nice and cozy there.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
I like to be on my mom's lap too! But it is difficult with my long body!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I'm so jealous, Sophy! I would love to sit on my #1's lap but I am just too big!!! It looks so comfortable! The nearest I get is snuggling up on the sofa (by the way, that's "my" sofa, the only one I am allowed on).

Your Friend,
Tm

Raising Addie said...

Hello Sophy!!!

Mom's lap is the best chair in the house!!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hello Sophy, I agree, Mum's lap really is the best place to be!
~lickies, Ludo

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Dear Sophy, you continyually amaze us, including with your outstanding spelling skills, which we akcually mentshoned in our Dog Blog today! (Altho at first we put the wrong link for the main part of the story, which was supposed to be to a funny video, and we linked it to something else instead, which we are saving for later, and this is becuz not only are we dogs but apparently sometimes we are idiots too.) OK but anyway tell your Mom not to be a computer hog (no offintz intended for our pig friendz!) so that you can get in the computer today too! Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com