Sophy Books

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Me and Mom

My mom has been really busy and sneezing a lot. So I've been busy, too, but that only seems to make her grouchy.

I tried sitting on her lap so she would pay attention to me but she said she had work she had to do.


And then even though I carefully put it on my blankey mom wouldn't let me keep this shoe.


I don't have a picture of it but she got really upset with me when she was too busy to take me for a walk so I went on one by myself. You'd think she would be happy about that, right? And I only went a block or two from home. Okay, so I would have gone farther if she hadn't dragged me back home but really! I was just trying to take care of myself and a dog's got to explore, right?






3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

OK Sophie! We think that 'well-meaning" just about sums it up for you! But, but, BUT... going for walks by yourself is definitely NOT a good idea, and the same goes for "borrowing" your mom's shoes! Now take it from me, Tommy... If #1 opens the door and lets me out, I sit right next to it until she is ready to come with me! She calls that being a really good boy!!!

Be good now!

Your Pal,
Tom

Raising Addie said...

Sophie we sure do hope that you mom starts feeling better. It's no fun being sick.

We know that you lovingly placed that shoe on her blanket to let her know that you wanted to go for a walk. You would never eat the shoe, you are too good of a dog!

We hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
Sounds like you had a great adventure but please don't do it again!
I hope your Mom gets better soon!
Take good care of her, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza