Sophy Books

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ssshhh

Ssshhh. Don't tell my mom I'm here and posting. I kind of got grounded.


See, a couple of weeks ago, I caught a bird. Eventually I let my mom have it but she wasn't happy with me, the way I thought she would be. She kind of shrieked and grabbed the bird and took it away!

And I don't understand 'cuz when I was on the street I had to take care of myself and you would think she'd be proud of me for being so clever. But like I said she shrieked and I got grounded. So don't tell her I snuck in here and posted to you guys, okay?

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Sophie!
I won't tell her! Geez, sometimes pawrents just don't understand. I got in trouble today cuz my owner girl let one of the Chinchillas out to play and I jumped and chased after him. I was just trying to entertain the little guy!
:) Tibby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
OK! I won't tell her!
I guess my mom would have the same reaction if I'd catch a bird!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Oh noes Sophy!!

We know your mom will forget all about that bird real soon. We have missed you! We hope you and your family are ok.

Addie made our mom real mad yesterday. On our walk she sneaked over to a chicken bone and swallowed it whole!! Lucky for her she threw it up about 5 minutes later. Mom was never so happy to see her throw up. BOL!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We've been missing you, Sophy! I empathise on the bird issue. Our kinds of dog are meant to spring birds so we are drawn to them. But please remember that that is ALL we do, spring! No catching, chomping or eating! Yesterday, I sprung a baby thrush for #1 and then I obeyed her order not to touch it. I just sat next to him. It's hard, Sophy, but you'll get there, I promise!

Your Friend,
Tommy

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mum's the word.