Sophy Books

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Seeing the Vet

My mom took me to the vet this week and I got poked and prodded in places I don't like anyone touching! And then they stuck me with needles. Needles! I licked and licked the faces of the vet and his helpers and they STILL stuck me with needles!

My mom says it's a good thing to do and that she needs to know I'm healthy and that she's taking good care of me but she's not the one who was getting poked and prodded and stuck with needles! And if it's so good for me how come I was so tired the next day I didn't even have the energy to chase rabbits?????

I'm okay today and I even got to try to go see a cat on someone's lawn. My mom stopped me but at least I had the energy to try! And when I saw the rabbits today I know that if my mom had let me, I could have caught them.

Still, it's a darn good thing I don't have to go back to the vet's office for a good long time. Hmmph!

4 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sophy its dennis the vizsla dog hay yes i think vets must hav harts of stone becuz i lik them and giv them kisses too and they stil stik me with needels or remoov my dangly bits!!! mama and dada try to tel me that most vets reely luv animals but i think they are delooding themselvs ok bye

Raising Addie said...

Hi Sophy!!

Hailey doesn't like to get poked by the vet either! She screams like there is no tomorrow and that is even before she gets a shot. BOL

Hailey is a little drama queen.

We are glad that you have a whole year before you have to go back to the vet! woooohooo!

You look like you are a little under the weather in your picture. We sure hope you start feeling better since your appointment is over.

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

Lorenza said...

HI, Sophy!
Visits to the Vet are not funny, but necessary!
Glad you are ok!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those vet visits are not much fun, but it IS fun to hear that you are all well!