Sophy Books

Sunday, April 3, 2016

More Coloring Books!

Look! My mom made more coloring books about me! And they match up with the books she did about me, too! She says maybe kids will see I'm not scary and want to play with dogs of their own and she says people like her human son, who has something called Down syndrome, can learn I feel lots of the same things they feel do 'cuz the books and coloring books show how excited or scared or happy or sad I can get sometimes.

On Amazon:





They match up with the books my mom did about me like this:


SOPHY'S STORY

KINDLE    NOOK    KOBO    IBOOKS    PAPERBACK



SOPHY GOES TO DOGGY CAMP

KINDLE     NOOK     KOBO     IBOOKS     PAPERBACK



SOPHY GOES TO THE DOGGY DOCTOR

KINDLE    NOOK     KOBO     IBOOKS     PAPERBACK


My mom says she's also going to have a newsletter for people who want to know about books and coloring books about me and they can sign up here: SOPHY BOOKS NEWSLETTER

She says she might even figure out a way people who get the newsletter can sometimes get FREE coloring pages about me--ones that aren't in the books!


1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news of you becoming a coloring book. They look really fun to do. Plus so many different kinds of books. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals