Sophy Books

Friday, August 29, 2008

Still Training My Human


Well, I've managed to teach my human that I can't be penned up. All it took was having her come back 3 times from being out and finding the gate open. The first two times I just opened it on one side and slipped through.

But that wasn't getting her attention so the third time I took it down completely so that she found it this way and finally got the message.


I wish she had taken a picture of me opening the patio door, too. I looked very clever standing on my hind legs and using my paws and snout to push the handle so the door would slide open. I think she was too surprised to think of it.

Personally, I don't understand why she has doors at all. I wouldn't! But I suppose that's one of those human quirks we canines just have to put up with.

No comments: