Sophy Books

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Books, Awards and Windows

My friend Suka gave me this really great award. I'm wagging my tail 'cuz it's so cool. I'm so glad I've found so many new friends on the internet!


My human has lots of books. So I thought maybe I could figure out why they were so important to her. But she got really upset when I snuffled around in the box she had on the floor. If they weren't for me, why did she put them there?

I am kind of grouchy because one of my windows disappeared. I wasn't trying to break the blinds. I didn't chew them or anything. But...this hole kept getting bigger. And now there's something in front of the window and I can't look out the way I did before. My human calls them drapes.

6 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Congrats on your award! We love your blog!

I'm sorry you can't look out the window like you were able to. Maybe if you are real good they will open them for you!

Kisses
Addie

P.S. I like to chew on books when I can get a hold of them!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
Congratulations on your Award!
No books for you. No view for you! What is happening there??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suka said...

hey Sophy,

I am so so happy you liked your award! yeah!

I agree with you about the box of books. When will humans learn that if it is not for our enjoyment then don't tempt us! And I feel for you about your window situation. Can you borrow a cat? Cats are great at clawing up drapes so you can see through them!

Suka

Peanut said...

Hi Sophy we found you from the what DWBs means to me. We will come back and visit again

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Sophy,

Congratulations on your award from Suka. He's a great pup. Anyway, just to let you know, those drapes will come down if you pull hard enough. Not that we would encourage such behavior.

Desert Pups

Anonymous said...

Addie, What I don't understand is why I never see my human chewing on books! What else could they be good for?

Lorenza, I have been finding ways to have fun anyway.

Suka, A cat would be good, I think, but my human says no. So I had to pull them down myself.

Peanut, Woof! Welcome! I will have to go see your blog, too.

Desert Pups, Yes, they do! And then I could see everything again! I don't know why my human put them back up....

Woof everyone!
Sophy