Sophy Books

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hiding Stuff and Forever Homes

Halloween was pawsome! I got to see lots and lots of kids and I was really good. I didn't bark or anything!

Yesterday my human was out for a while and when she came back she gave me a rawhide treat. I took it outside and buried it. She looked surprised that it was gone so fast and she asked where I put it so I showed her. And when she told me to dig it up and bring it back inside, I did that too. I was scared she was going to take it away but she didn't AND she says I'm always going to have treats and toys and stuff and no one will take them away from me so I don't ever need to hide them again.

Can that really be true? Is my human mom telling me the truth that there can really always be toys and treats and love?

I mean, she yelled at me this morning when I took a sofa pillow outside but...but she still gave me treats when I was good on our walk. And she lets me up on her nice soft bed. So... so... maybe.... this really is my forever home? And maybe I really am always going to have treats and toys and love?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can beleive your mom! You have a fur-ever home now with lots and lots of love! Isn't that the most wonderfulest thing?

Barklove,
Rusty

Raising Addie said...

You bet you are in your forever home! And you are so luck to have a wonderful home!

Especially because you home is filled will toys and treats and LOVE! That's what its all about.

Have a great evening Sophy!
Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
Yes. You are at your forever home and your mom loves you a lot!
Believe her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sophy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i no it tayks a littel wile to get yoozd to it but yore mama luvs yoo and wil keep yoo rolling in toyz and treetz however that duznt meen yoo cant keep berrying them just for fun ha ha ok bye

Anonymous said...

Rusty, It is wonderful!

Addie, Your home looks like it has lots of love, too.

Lorenza, We're all lucky aren't we!

Dennis, You're right! But I decided maybe I'd rather bury toys and just eat the treats instead.

Woof!
Sophy