Sophy Books

Friday, November 7, 2008

Rugs and Toys

I decided to keep my treats inside and eat them and take toys outside instead of food. Here I have my squeaky donut outside.


My mom found the rug I've been chewing on. She wasn't very happy about it. I was going to say it wasn't me but...she found me with it. Can you see the hole I chewed? I didn't mean to but there was this loose bit and I chewed on that and then some more came loose and....


PS What was all that human silliness on Tuesday? My mom and her daughter were watching tv really late and making lots of noise and I could tell they were very emotional.

5 comments:

Raising Addie said...

We know you didn't intend to make a hole in that rug. Accidents happen.

Have a great weekend!
Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
Good job with that rug! I did the same thing to a rug and my grandma was not very happy!
My mom was watching the news very late that day too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Well, Addie, that rug was just asking for it with that loose bit sticking up trying to tempt you!

Barklove,
Rusty

Peanut said...

That rug looks better with the hole.

Anonymous said...

Addie, If the stuff just hadn't been sticking out....

Lorenza, What else are those rugs for anyway?

Rusty, Exactly! Why don't humans understand that?

Peanut, Well, that's what I thought, too! Don't tell my mom but I've been making the hole bigger when she wasn't looking...

Woof everyone!
Sophy