Sophy Books

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Surviving Toys

My mom said to show you the toys that have survived. I don't know what she means. She took away some of my toys before I could pull out all the stuffing so they still survive, don't they? But she said to show you the ones I play with a lot that survived so here they are.


PS: My mom found this website that has a dog that looks a lot like me and my mom says that everything they say sounds like me, too!

http://www.terrificpets.com/dog_breeds/english_springer_spaniel.asp

6 comments:

Kelli said...

HI Sophy!
I can't believe you have toys that actually survive you! I have seen some of your rope toys, you are very good at destroying! I guess that's the funnest part though!
-Tibby

Raising Addie said...

Hello Sophy!

That dog does look like you! But we think that you are more beautiful!

I have a few toys that I am not allowed to play with cause mom doesn't want me to destroy them. Something about her wanting to remember when I was a little puppy.

Kisses
Addie

Anonymous said...

Sophy,
You're lucky that you get to keep your toys. My human loaned one of my birds to my little cousin who went home today. I already miss the little guy but really miss my goose. But my human told me that we're going to my store tomorrow for more food ... and a goose.

Have fun with your toys!
Love, Jaxon...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
Sure is nice to know that you still have those toys! Because I know how much love you give to them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Oceanside Animals said...

Let us take a moment of silence to remember the toys that could not be with us here today.

(SILENCE)

That site's writeup on the vizsla is pretty well spot-on too.

Anonymous said...

Tibby, I can't believe any survived either!

Addie, I think our moms should just let us rip them to shreds!

Jaxon, Did you get your goose?

Lorenza, I do love my toys! Especially when mom is busy, I can throw them and chase them myself.

Vizsla, It's a good thing someone put it up to tell our humans about us, huh.

Woof everyone!
Sophy