Sophy Books

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling Much Better

I'm feeling much better and my human can take me on walks again. She still won't let me eat dead birds or dead squirrels though and I don't know why. You would think she would be glad I can find my own food! But she just goes ewwww when I crunch on bugs in the back yard and stops me with the leash when I try to eat what I find on our walks.


But it's fun to go on walks and even more fun now that it's not so hot. My human is willing to go farther before she says we have to go back home. I keep telling her we should take my toys outside to play but for some reason she doesn't want me to do that with the soft ones like the rope toy I chewed in two.


6 comments:

Raising Addie said...

WOOOHOOO!

I'm soooo very happy that you are feeling better! Walkies are my favorite too.
Have fun!
Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophie!
Glad to know you are feeling better!
We had a not so hot day too and we went out for a long walkie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suka said...

hey Sophy,

I am ALWAYS trying to eat stuff I find on my walks and my human does not like it either. She gets really mad at the humans for leaving their stuff all over for me to find and want to eat. She can't stand litter-bug humans. Sometimes she lets me eat what I find but other times I get pulled away. Bummers.

As for dead critters, I have had my fair share of those as well!

Suka

Raising Addie said...

Psssst, Sophy stop over t' me blog, I have a wonderful surprise for you! I nominated you for an award! We LOVE your blog!
Kisses
Addie

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Sophy

Humans are so silly sometimes. They just don't understand that dogs are supposed to put everything in our mouths. It's what we do. Hope you're doing well.

Desert Pups

Anonymous said...

Addie,

I'm glad I can run and play and all, too. And I can't stop prancing 'cuz you gave me that award!

Lorenza,

Woof! Were you wearing one of your pretty dresses?

Suka,

You, too? Why don't humans understand? Woof!

Desert Pups,

You're absolutely right! Humans are VERY silly creatures!

Sophy