Sophy Books

Monday, September 22, 2008

Windows and Awards and Such

I'm so excited! My human has been hogging the computer. She says she's working. Finally I get my turn. While she's been busy I discovered something wonderful! EVERY blinds in the house have a window behind them! Every single one!

I did NOT chew this one. It just kind of fell apart when I nudged it with my snout. But how else am I supposed to look out and see the dog next door?


And the other windows, well, I'm just so happy to know they are there!

The other thing I'm excited about is that Addie gave me an award! She is sooooo cool and likes to chew things—just like me. Here is the award.


The rules are that winners can put the logo on their blog. You're supposed to link back to whoever gave you the award and then nominate 7 more blogs! Put the links on your blog and leave messages on those blogs that they've been nominated.

I don't know a lot of doggies yet who have blogs and they are all sooooo cool! I looked to see who hasn't got the award yet and I found some friends who could use one. I nominate:

Moshi & Kibo
Lulu & Lolly
Opy

Scuba, Keiko, Toby & Norman

Oops, here comes my human. She says she needs the computer to work. I really don't understand why she doesn't just play all day! We could have so much fun if she did.

6 comments:

Suka said...

hey Sophy,

So nice to meet you! Congratulations on your award! You have a great blog! And yes, it is hard to find doggy blogs to award because it seems everyone already has these awards. You made great picks, though!

I love the photo of the chewed-up blind because that looks exactly like what my buddy Porgy, the parrot, does when he is sitting in front of a closed blind. Porgy says he just wants to look out the window, just like you!

Suka

DESERT PUPS said...

cWoof Sophy

Great photo. We look at it this way, we're all dogs and dogs chew. That's just what we do. Thanks for the award, we appreciate it.

Desert Pups

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sophy!
I am sure if the windows in my house would have blinds... they would look the same as yours because I love to see what is happening outside!
Congratulations on your Award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Sophy

Just stopping by to see what's going on in your part of the world. Hope you're doing well.

Desert Pups

Anonymous said...

Suka,

And why would our humans have windows if we weren't supposed to look out them?

Desert pups,

Chewing is such a good thing to do! Why would we have teeth if we weren't supposed to chew?

Lorenza,

I'm so glad you love windows, too!

Woof to everyone!

Sophy

Pippa said...

We don't have blinds, we have curtains, so I have pulled them down a few times. I can recommend pulling things down - you might want to try it with the blinds.